Sunday, April 3, 2011

only a week??!!

This week has gone so fast... feels like a life time ago i was having a beer with Mark in Thailand...
we were meant to go to Tam Ky this week however they have 7 volunteers working there at the moment and Mark and I feel we have made connection with the kids here already...
 Also much more work to be done here..
I was able to go out and buy food, blankets, milk, brushes, teaching tools and so much more thanks to the support from everyone back home... I have had the hardest time coming to terms with the fact that i almost have to turn a blind eye to the way the kids get treated here.. I now Just take any extra time and give it all to the kids in hope that while i am there working with them it will show the people that this is how it should be... i have also decide that i might stay here and work abit longer... I feel this is where i need to be this is what i need to be doing...
my little thing that got me through the day today.... My Hello goodbye came running up to me today as soon as i got out of the van so happy to see me... I'm grateful i can see the good side of it....
Thank-you all for support once agian..
have a great day!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment