Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'M HERE!!!!

well not quite in Vietnam just yet... have had the last 10 days in Thailand.. And I say I am ready for Vietnam... Thailand has been a great holiday and has also opened my eyes to the culture difference and the poverty over here... The first few days I have found a bit overwhelming and just was in shock abit.. However the smallest bit helps.. I met so many amazing people that have had a great struggle but still know how to laugh and experience life. Most of the parents here are unable to have their children with them because they  work such long days and every day almost of the year to be able to afford just to live.. This story I heard over and over again it may just be gullible me however I know that 100baht to me is just 4 dollars to them is a week of food so most of the people who told me their story receive what I could give... Some days was food and some days money .. not going lie some days I just payed 200baht for the 100baht massage!!!! lol I'm glad I'm here and I have seen what I have before I head to Vietnam.. Mark and I have had a great time so far and leave for Vietnam at 4.30am tomorrow will be in Da Nang for 4 days and then travel to Tam Ky to work am very excited and cant wait.. hopefully will have some Net in Da Nang and will update you all then... thoughts and wishes... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment